- Black White Grey Combinations
- Blues Combinations
- Naturals Combinations
- Pinks Combinations
- Purples Combinations
Inspired by Nature
Cool Coconut is an Australian owned label specialising in unique handcrafted jewellery inspired by the natural beauty of the Northern Rivers region of NSW, Australia. Dedicated to sustainability, Cool Coconut is made from coconut shell and panguantuon wood which is ethically sourced from two family businesses in the Philippines.
Eco-Friendly Wooden Bracelets in Different Styles and Exquisite Colours
Nature inspires our exceptional handcrafted wooden bracelets, necklaces, and earrings dreamed up and designed in the Northern Rivers region of NSW. We are serious about sustainability, and our jewellery consists of ethically sourced coconut shell and pangantuon or wild mamalis wood from the Philippines. You will love our beautiful colours and styles, so why not visit our online store now?
We Sell Beautiful Wooden Bangles in Australia, New Zealand, and Internationally
Buy a gift for yourself, a friend, family member or click here to apply for wholesale prices if you are a retailer who believes our products will enthral your customers.
- Among others, you will find four- and five-stranded, graduated, smoothly finished, circular wooden beads on a firm yet supple elastic - ensuring a snug fit on the wrist - plus concave, elongated, oval-shaped forms that make a stunning statement.
- Our natural, lightweight, beautifully handcrafted women's wooden bracelets consist of renewable pangantuon, coconut, or palm wood. You can wear just one of our ovalitos bracelets or cluster together as many as you like.
- We and our small family business partner in the Philippines, use sustainable dyes on all the bracelets made of wooden harvests or leave them in their natural state. You can trust that we work according to ethical, fair-trade practices.
Our customers love our vivid, dazzling colours that include bold fuchsia, jungle green, sunshine yellow, bright turquoise, and different shades of purple, red, turmeric, and pink, to name but a few.
The Story Behind Our Flower and Wooden Bead Bracelets
Our company has grown from a market stall on Bondi Beach during the 2000 Sydney Summer Olympics to a supplier of carefully curated collections - to retailers all over the world - from our studio cum warehouse in Mullumbimby in Northern NSW.
- We admire the skills and talents offered by the artists that collaborate with us to design and create our handcrafted San Marco and Cool Coconut jewellery lines. Their patience, backgrounds, and the pride they take in their work inspire us.
- The Gomez family in Mexico handcraft our San Marco flower bracelets. These artisans create each piece from miniature flowers they grow in and pick from their garden, dry, and arrange in Sterling Silver casings filled with resin, one at a time. Each bracelet is one of a kind.
- You can buy matching necklaces and earrings to go with our coconut and wooden bracelets. The San Marco flower range also includes pendants, chains, rings, necklaces, and earrings, enabling customers to combine complementary sets of distinctive works of art.
Our customers rate our products and services highly because of our excellent presentation, quality items, and prompt delivery.
Why Your Business Should Buy Wholesale From Cool Coconut
Your retail shoppers are sure to view the jewellery you order from us as excellent value for money. We ship Australia-wide and around the world.
Get in touch to place an order, ask questions, or make an appointment to visit us.