- Black White Grey Combinations
- Blues Combinations
- Greens Combinations
- Multi Colour Combinations
- Naturals Combinations
- Pinks Combinations
- Purples Combinations
- Reds Combinations
Inspired by Nature
Cool Coconut is an Australian owned label specialising in unique handcrafted jewellery inspired by the natural beauty of Byron Bay, Australia. Dedicated to sustainability, Cool Coconut is made from coconut shell and panguantuon wood which is ethically sourced from a small family businesses in the Philippines.
Types of Wooden Necklace Options
We design complete sets consisting of bracelets, necklaces and earrings in a selection of colours and styles so you can choose a set for every outfit or colour in your wardrobe. These are just a few of the different wooden necklace styles that we have for you:
- Lucy. When you wear one of the Lucy necklaces, you also wear a commitment to fair trade and sustainable practices and the support we have given the Philippine families who’ve sourced and handmade the wooden bead necklace for us in Australia for the last 20 years. The Lucy necklaces are flat pebble-like shapes knotted together on a waxed cotton cord with a lock and chain of nickel-free surgical steel.
- Ophelia. The smooth oval shape of the Ophelia necklaces is threaded onto a long, waxed cotton cord for an organic look and feel. The wood is dyed in turquoise, green and pink, among others, or the more natural dark coconut palm wood.
- Xena. Our Xena and Babylon necklaces are fit for a warrior princess and will make a statement and demand attention with every outfit you wear. Xena consists of five pebble-like, sustainably harvested wooden discs on a cotton thread for a natural look and feel.
- Lola. Take a trip back to the 70s with the chunky wooden necklace of the Lola range from Cool Coconut. Also available in a selection of colours, it will brighten up a dull day like sunshine on the beach.
- Stephanie. The classic style of the Stephanie range is a necklace with wooden teardrop-shaped pieces on a cord of waxed cotton of about 110cm in length.
Complete Your Set With Other Wooden Jewellery in Australia
We have bracelets and earrings in colours matching the Cool Coconut wooden necklace so you can complete your sustainable look from top to toe. Discover what else we stock:
- Sets. You can choose a necklace, bracelet, studs or earrings all in the same style and colour and mix and match them as your mood dictates on the day.
- Bracelets. Our Bella and Viva styles are more for a sophisticated, classic look, while we also have the Ovalitos bracelet when you’re looking for something different.
- Earrings. Our teardrops will go perfect with the Stephanie necklace, while the disc or cut-outs will pair nicely with Lucy or Lola.
- San Marco. If you already have a nice selection of our Cool Coconut range, why not go for something equally natural that captures the essence of nature? Our San Marco range contains natural flowers grown, harvested and dried before each is carefully arranged in silver casings and then filled with resin to capture the essence of the flowers forever.
- Emporium. We don’t disappoint when giving you diversity and options for every day of the week. The Emporium range has different styles and patterns and is not your average jewellery. You will definitely find something here, from hand-painted ceramics to Chrysocolla stone on cow horn if exclusivity is what you’re after.
Why Support Cool Coconut
When you buy from us, you won’t only feel good about your eco-friendly, fair trade purchase, you will also love our unique handcrafted style, with a variety of beads to decorate your body you like.
We love the style of Cool Coconut taking you back to the 60s, 70s or 80s in one item, and we would love it even more if you want to buy our wooden jewellery wholesale for your store to spread the cheer it brings to your neighbourhood.
While the San Marco range calls for a more creative eye and outfit, Emporium will satisfy your wanderlust with Inca and Spanish designs and patterns. Contact us if you want to know more about our jewellery.