San Marco ~ The Art of Flowers
San Marco is an Australian owned label specialising in artisan jewellery, ethically sourced and carefully handcrafted in Mexico by the Gomez family. Each piece is intricately created from miniature flowers which are hand-picked from their garden, dried and designed with Sterling Silver casing into beautiful unique works of art.
Discover a Niche Collection With Our Floral Bracelets
Add depth to your collection of jewellery with our range of bracelets, where you’ll find the following:
- Five-strand wooden bracelets. For the playful soul, we offer bracelets made from clusters of different-sized beads in various colours, from Black to Bleach White Bella. The collection also features the Dark Coconut Palmwood Bella with dark brown shell detail contrasted against a lighter brown.
- Elastic Viva and Smarties bracelets. These bold bangles are made from symmetrical beads that hug the wrist and come in colours ranging from vibrant fuchsia and denim blue to fern green and dusty pink. You will also find delightful Smarties cluster beads in various sizes and colours described as Berry Delight or Seaside Blues.
- Ovalitos bracelets. This bracelet flower comes in jungle green or pink, complemented by purple. If you’re looking for something less dramatic, the Naturals wooden Ovalitos offers tones such as ivory, brown clay, and stone grey.
Wear it Boldly With Mexican Jewellery Wholesale
Our skilled artisans create statement pieces for the individual who appreciates handmade pieces that have a story behind them. These are some of the ways we aim to enhance your experience with us:
- Collaboration with the creators of our products. The Mexican bracelet is one amongst a range of spirited jewellery from our collection made by talented artisans. We have worked with Filipino and Mexican families to make our goods since we started Cool Coconut.
- Customer service and competitive pricing. If you have a question for us while browsing our range of products, we offer live messaging during business hours. We also add value to customers by offering free delivery for Australian and New Zealand orders over $85 and $150 for International Orders. If you subscribe to our newsfeed, you get 10% off your first order too.
- Various accessories. If you can’t resist sets, why not pair your bracelet with a matching short and long, round and graduated oval necklace that comes in colours such as turmeric and sunshine yellow? You will also find flat wooden drop necklaces in vivid colours or neutral, earthy tones. The Tikuna layered necklace is a showcase piece along with the feathered Babylon and Bold Luna.
The earrings on offer vary in style from stud, drop, disc, round cut, Gypsy hoop, pendulum, or round.
Why Cool Coconut
When you purchase from us, you’re buying a piece that has a history of humble beginnings as our business started as a beach market stall and now operate from a warehouse supplying many stockists and supporting Filipino and Mexican families. In our commitment to producing eco-friendly, fair trade products, we continue to fund tree plantings to replace the wood we use.
So, contact us for eye-catching, ethical jewellery.