The Art of Flowers
San Marco is an Australian owned label specialising in artisan jewellery, ethically sourced and carefully handcrafted in Mexico by the Gomez family. Each piece is intricately created from miniature flowers which are hand-picked from their garden, dried and designed with Sterling Silver casing into beautiful unique works of art.
Exquisite Flower Earrings in Australia
While travelling overseas still comes with a considerable risk since the global outbreak of Covid-19, many have missed the opportunity to experience other cultures. If you’ve always wanted to explore the famous Mexican “mercados”, let us bring Mexico to you with our San Marco branded flower earrings available in Australia.
What Sets Us Apart When it Comes to Floral Earrings
This style of jewellery is among the most commonly worn items daily in a variety of shapes, colours and materials. Here’s why our collection offers more than meets the eye:
- Quality. Everyone has a favourite piece of jewellery that they wear more often than others. We have taken great care to ensure that each item is produced with high-quality materials that allow for frequent use without damage.
- Sustainable. The impact that our business has on the environment is significant to us as a nature-inspired company. In addition to protecting precious natural resources, we also aim to establish long-term sustainability by meeting our customers’ requests. For every plant harvested for our products, a new tree is planted in its place.
- Unique. As with our favourite go-to jewellery pieces, each item is infused with a rich history. This collection is unique to the culture of origin and would not usually be found in local stores. Stand out from the crowd with these distinctive designs that will undoubtedly attract many curious admirers.
The Story Behind our San Marco Mexican Earrings
Jewellery often becomes even more beautiful in the eyes of the beholder when there is an interesting story behind it. Here’s what makes this collection special:
- Family roots. These pieces are proudly handcrafted by the Gomez family living high in the mountains of Mexico. They have dedicated their livelihoods to developing a method of assembling these intricate pieces using miniature flowers grown in this region. The pickings are carefully dried and preserved in clear resin encased in home-produced Sterling Silver.
- Art-inspired. World-renowned artist and female icon, Frida Kahlo, has inspired a range of designs bearing her colourful, recognisable image. She is regarded as a symbol of creativity and resilient strength, characteristics that personify the nation of Mexico.
- Economic growth. As these pieces have risen in popularity and demand, the family have since employed more artisans to maintain a steady supply. The positive impact of this expansion is far-reaching, offering more opportunities to the families involved and boosting the economy of Mexico as a whole.
Choose Cool Coconut Flower Earrings for High-quality, Original Designs
Captivate your customers or loved ones with our range of handcrafted jewellery that is as impactful as it is beautiful. Each piece in our San Marco collection is created in support of sustainability, economic growth, and celebrating the rich Mexican heritage. These accessories are sure to become favourites for frequent wear due to the high-quality materials used in making these products.
Contact us to find out more or place your order from any location. We offer free shipping for Australian and New Zealand orders over $85 and international orders over $150.